HASBROUCK HEIGHTS, N.J. -- No major injuries and one minor one were immediately reported in an overnight fire Tuesday that apparently was sparked in a heating unit in a room at the Holiday Inn in Hasbrouck Heights.
The two-alarm fire at the southbound Route 17 hotel went to three alarms. Assisting were Lodi, Wood-Ridge and Wallington fire departments and Moonachie First Aid & Rescue.
A police officer reportedly went to the hospital with smoke inhalation.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.