WOOD-RIDGE, N.J. — NFL players are coming to Wood-Ridge High School to play a game of basketball against students, faculty and parents for "Dream For Kids" on Sat., April 8.
Dreams For Kids a nonprofit organization run by retired Cincinnati Bengal Lonnie Allgood that aims to help kids achieve their dreams through interaction with professional athletes.
Some of the athletes that work with "Dreams For KIds" include:
- Kareem Huggins — New York Jets Running Back
- J'vonne Parker — Denver Broncos Defensive Tackle
- Barrett Brooks — Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive Tackle
- Darian Barnes — New York Giants Full Back
- Michael Campbell — New York Jets Wide Receiver
- Chad Plummer — Indianapolis Colts & Denver Broncos Wide Receiver
- Aaron Beasley — New York Jets Cornerback
- Joey Porter — Oakland Raiders Cornerback
- Brandon Bing — New York Giants- Cornerback
- Tony Logan — New England Patriots Wide Receiver
Tickets for the game are $15. Tickets for a VIP meet-and-greet dinner are $40.
CLICK HERE for more information.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.