HASBROUCK HEIGHTS, N.J. -- Santa Claus is coming early to one New Jersey borough and he'll be making multiple stops.
Santa will visit Hasbrouck Heights on Dec. 20, making stops at numerous locations, including Borough Hall, and near the intersections of Collins Avenue and Baldwin Street, Oak Grove Avenue and Jefferson Avenue and in the parking lot of the Veterans of Foreign Wars building near Oldfield Avenue. See a full list of locations and times below.
Santa's Stops on Sunday, Dec. 20:
- 3:30 - 5:30 p.m. - Borough Hall
- 4:00 - 4:20 p.m. - Collins Avenue/Baldwin Street
- 4:30 - 4:50 p.m. - Hasbrouck Avenue/Ottawa Avenue
- 5:00 - 5:20 p.m. - Paterson Avenue/Burton Avenue
- 5:30 - 5:55 p.m. - Oak Grove Avenue/LaSalle Avenue
- 6:05 - 6:25 p.m. - Oak Grove Avenue/Jefferson Avenue
- 6:35 - 6:55 p.m. - Oldfield Avenue/VFW Parking Lot
- 7:05 - 7:20 p.m. - Cleveland Avenue/Summit Street
- 7:45 p.m. - Cleveland Avenue/Woodland Drive
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.