LITTLE FERRY, N.J. -- The Little Ferry school district has one more week of its month of respect and safety and has planned the following events:
- Monday: "Team Up Against Drugs" and wear your favorite sports jersey.
- Tuesday: Say "I'm too bright for drugs" by wearing bright clothing.
- Wednesday: Say "Being drug free is no sweat" by wearing sweats.
- Thursday: There will be an Internet safety presentation for seventh-graders. All students are asked to wear patriotic colors of red, white and blue.
- Friday: Say "Boo to drugs" by wearing your Halloween costume.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.